Get exposed to the use and application of the following plant and piping software.
• AutoCAD Plant 3D.
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
The training would amongst others focus on:
• Basic piping and plant terminologies.
• Pipe Fittings: Elbows, Flanges, Valves, Reducers, Tees, Caps, etc.
• Pipe size and method of joining pipe.
• Pound rating/Class of flanges.
• Codes and specification.
• Equipment Design (Using standard equipment module such as heat exchangers, compressors, storage tanks, pumps, reboilers etc. and also using primitives to design the equipment.
• Consistency checks.
• Piping and Instrument diagrams.
Also available are:
• Training Manual.
• Piping Ebooks.
• Design/Plant Diagrams.
Project: At the end of the training, a project involving the design of a prototype project would be given.
Contact: Pifcadd Consult.